Vimal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vimal

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mauritian Joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mauritian Joke Empty
PostSubject: Mauritian Joke   Mauritian Joke Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 am

An Arab was admitted in the Hospital for a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood in case need arises. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally.So the call went out to a number of countries. Finally a Mauritian was located who had a similar type of blood. The Mauritian willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Mauritian as appreciation for giving his blood, a new Toyota Prado, diamonds, lapis lazuri jewellery, and a million US dollars. After some time later once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Mauritian who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery,the Arab sent the Mauritian a thank you card and a bag of mangoes.

The Mauritian was shocked to see that the Arab had not reciprocated to his kind gesture the way he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and told him that this time also he had expected the Arab to send him a Toyota prado, diamonds and Jewellery... ..but you only gave me a thank you card and a bag of mangoes? On this the Arab replied... " My friend now I have Mauritian blood in my veins...!"
Back to top Go down

Mauritian Joke
Page 1 of 1