Vimal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vimal

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LoL Empty
PostSubject: LoL   LoL Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:55 am

A Mauritian family in Australia was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from Mauritius. It was sent by one of the daughters.

The dead body was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin, with no space left in it!

When they opened the lid, they found a letter on the top, which read as follows:

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am sending our mother's body to you, since it was her wish that she should be cremated in Australia close to you. Sorry, I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are consumed. You will find inside the coffin, under Amma's body 12 cans of Kraft cheese, 10 packets of Mauritian chocolates, 10 packets of Bo! is Cheri tea, and 25 dhall pouris, 8 packets of Twisties and 12 packets of
cigarettes matinees. Please divide these among all of you

On Amma's feet, you will find a new pair of Bata shoes (size 10) for Gopala. Also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Renton's and Sarojini's sons. Hope the size is correct. Amma is wearing 6 fake Ralph Laurens shirts. The Large size is for Gopala and the others are for my nephews. Just distribute them among yourselves.

The 2 new fake Armani Jeans that Amma is wearing are for the boys. The fake Swiss watch that Saroja ! wanted is on Amma's wrist. Aunty Niannum, Amma is wearing the necklace, earrings and ring that you asked for. Please take them.

The
6 white cotton socks that Amma is wearing must be divided among my teenager nephews.

Please distribute all these uniformly and if anything more is required, let me know, since our Appa is also not going well nowadays
Back to top Go down

LoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vimal :: General :: jokes-
Jump to: